Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE TOMY International
Popular brands including The First Years®, Lamaze®, JJ Cole® Collections, Boon®, TOMY® Toys and Pajanimals™ debut innovative solutions for parents, infants and toddlers
OAK BROOK, Ill., Oct. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TOMY, a leading global designer, producer and marketer of a broad range of innovative, high-quality products for parents, infants and toddlers, as well as toys and collectible products for children of all ages, showcases key product introductions across its portfolio of brands at ABC Kids Expo 2013 (booth #6439). TOMY introduces innovative new items from The First Years®, Lamaze®, JJ Cole® Collections, Boon®, TOMY® Toys and Pajanimals™ that deliver solutions for the lifestyles of today's parents and caregivers. Highlights include:
The First Years
There are so many incredible milestones in the first years of a child's life. The complete line of award-winning feeding, care, travel and nursery products from The First Years can help new parents reach these milestones safely and happily. The First Years offers parents the products, and the confidence in them, that will help make raising their child one of life's most rewarding experiences. Featured products include:
- Memory Pump™ Double Breast Pump - Designed to make breastfeeding more comfortable and efficient, the Memory Pump by The First Years features an easy-to-use digital touch screen that tracks and stores data for up to 10 sessions, automatically recording important information including the date and time, suction and speed. MSRP: $179.99, available now.
- Spill-Proof Sippy Cups featuring One Piece Lid™ - The First Years new line of Spill-Proof Sippy Cups features a One Piece Lid that is easy for parents to clean and assemble, with just a twist of the lid and no extra parts to lose. Plus, they are spill-proof, leak-proof, break-proof, dishwasher safe and BPA-free. MSRP: $6.99 - $8.99 (2 packs). Ages: 6 months to 18 months+. Available Dec. 2013.
- True Fit IAlert Convertible Car Seat - The True Fit IAlert Convertible Car Seat from The First Years is the first and only Smartphone-synched car seat available to consumers, and it may revolutionize the way parents and caregivers think about automobile safety for babies and toddlers. The seat features an integrated, innovative monitoring system designed to alert parents of unsafe and potentially life-threatening situations. For use rear-facing 5 to 35 lbs.; forward-facing 23 to 65 lbs. MSRP: $349.99, available now.
- New video monitors are available at a range of price points and loaded with thoughtful features. The Talk & Soothe™ Digital Video Monitor (MSRP: $109.99, available Jan. 2014) allows parents to see, listen and talk to baby from anywhere in the home or yard. The See & Share™ Digital Video Monitor (MSRP: $199.99, available Jan. 2014) allows today's tech savvy parents to use Skype – from anywhere in the world – to view and talk to baby.
The Lamaze Infant Development System is a comprehensive system of soft toys and activity gyms based on Lamaze International's philosophy of healthy parenting, making Lamaze products the ideal baby shower gift for expecting moms. Designed in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze toys engage babies' senses to spark creativity, introduce discovery and support healthy sensory development, while providing parents with peace of mind. New item focuses for 2014 include:
- Sit Up and See Gym™ - The Lamaze Sit Up and See Gym is an all in one system that grows with baby, features many fun ways to play, and is easy to fold up, store and take on the go. The gym arch can be positioned at any angle. When baby bats at the mobile, it spins and the sun mirror lights up and plays a fun ocean song. The three removable dangling plush include either ribbons, rattle, or crinkle sounds to stimulate babies' senses. MSRP: $79.99. Ages: newborn and up. Available Dec. 2013.
- Cuddle and Squeak Koalas™ - The Cuddle and Squeak Koalas from Lamaze make an adorable soft toy pair. Baby can work on developing their gross motor skills, learning to put the baby koala back into the mom Koala's arms. Plus, baby will love discovering the big crinkle ears, crinkly feet and different textures on the soft and cuddly mom Koala. MSRP: $19.99. Ages: 6 months+. Available Jan. 2014
- Play and Grow™ - Purring Percival™, Toot Toot Toucan™ (available Jan. 2014), Pirate Paddy and Luna the Unicorn (available fall 2014) join the popular Lamaze Play and Grow collection of soft, lovable characters that encourage learning through play. Their unique features help develop baby's imagination and expand social and emotional skills. All Play and Grow characters include a Lamaze hook for on-the-go play. MSRP: $15.99 each. Ages: newborn to 24 months.
JJ Cole Collections
The innovation behind JJ Cole Collections was inspired by young parents more than 14 years ago. Since that time, JJ Cole has continued to create and design products for babies and toddlers that fit the busy lifestyles of today's moms and dads; products that make today simpler and tomorrow more memorable. JJ Cole continues to look to the feedback of caring parents for inspiration, to create products that provide high fashion, functional and affordable solutions to their needs. ABC Expo 2013 highlights include:
- Bundleme - The JJ Cole Collections Bundleme is an iconic product that helps parents keep their babies and toddlers comfortable during cool weather, for use with strollers, car seats and joggers. Bundleme provides luxurious softness and superior protection from the elements, making it a year round registry essential. New Bundleme colors for fall 2013 include Original Bundleme in kiwi color, Urban Bundleme in neptune color and Polar Bundleme in sassy, moss and slate colors. MSRP: $39.95 - $119.95, available now.
- Diaper Bags - A new Backpack (MSRP: $79.95, available now) and Metra Diaper Bag (MSRP: $69.95, available Dec. 2013) are super stylish and fully functional. Each bag features fashionable prints, multiple carrying options, numerous organizational compartments in a spacious interior, and easy-access front exterior pockets. A coordinating wipeable changing pad is also included.
The dictionary will tell you that boon (noun) is a benefit bestowed to somebody, especially one given in response to a request. Boon is a leading innovator, designer and manufacturer of infant, baby and toddler products: modern, simple and effective products that are a boon to moms and dads because Boon helps simplify parents' lives while retaining their personal style. New for 2014 are:
- PATCH™ + FLY™ Countertop Drying Rack and Accessory - Boon's new countertop drying rack works great in narrow spaces, and it easily holds items upright for drying while excess water collects in the bottom tray. Fly is an accessory for use with Boon drying racks, that helps provide more space. MSRP: $18.99 (PATCH) / $5.99 (FLY). Available Dec. 2013.
- PETAL™ Pouch Storage - Boon's new storage system holds up to 15 baby food pouches. It sits on countertops or mounts under cabinets with included screws, and rotates for easy access to the pouches. BPA-free, phthalate-free and PVC-free. MSRP: $17.99. Available Jan. 2014.
- FLEET™ Stacking Boats - This set of five stack-and-pour boats encourage interactive bathtime play. Each boat contains wide decks for scooping and pouring water, and drain holes for rain effect. BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free. Age 9 months+. MSRP: $11.99. Available Dec. 2013.
- RAY™ Drain Cover - Boon's new drain cover covers an existing drain or works as a plug. Its soft exterior form helps protect against injury. RAY also has a convenient suction cup for storage. BPA-free and Phthalate-free. Age 6 months+. MSRP: $10.99. Available April 2014.
The new TOMY Toys toddler line is comprised of innovative products that come alive and engage children in endless hours of play. These magical, interactive toys get toddlers toddling with action, lights, music and sound, while also bringing back nostalgic memories to parents who may recall loving similar items from their own childhoods. Items like Mr. Color Maker (ages: 24 months and up, MSRP: $39.99) teach children colors and color creation in a highly engaging and fun way with no mess. Lil' Chirpers Sorting Eggs (ages: 12 months and up. MSRP: $11.99) is the classic game that helps children improve their manual dexterity while also learning shape sorting and color matching. Toddlers will love to push Sawyer the Amazing Circus Seal (ages: 18 months and up. MSRP: $34.99) along and watch as he grabs the ball in his flippers and balances it on his nose as it spins around! Mr. Owl Puzzle Pop (ages: 12 months and up. MSRP: $17.99) helps very young children learn shapes and make simple pictures, and is also great for put in/take out play.
Pajanimals toys by TOMY are based on The Jim Henson Company's popular TV series which airs nightly on 24-hour preschool television channel Sprout® and Saturday mornings on NBC. Through their imaginary journeys, these cuddly musical puppets venture out on amazing adventures of discovery, modeling the skills preschoolers need to move through their days successfully.
- Pajanimals Under the Lights Projector - This adorable projector lulls children to sleep in no time. This sound soother serenades your child to sleep with the popular lullaby theme song while projecting a starry night light show. Ages: 12 months and up. MSRP: $29.99
- Pajanimals Bedtime Routine Board - The Pajanimals Bedtime Routine Board makes bedtime fun and helps little ones transition from play time to bedtime. The board highlights pre-bedtime activities, and fun sounds ping as your child slides each character to perform and complete each task. Complete all tasks to hear the "La-La-Lullaby" theme song. Ages: 12 months to 6 years. MSRP: $29.99
About TOMY International
TOMY International (www.tomy.com) is a leading global designer, producer and marketer of a broad range of innovative, high-quality toys sold to preschoolers, youths and adults under the TOMY®, Ertl®, Johnny Lightning®, Battroborg™ and Tomica® brands as well as products for parents, infants and toddlers marketed under its The First Years®, Lamaze, JJ Cole® Collections and Boon® brands. TOMY International also markets its products under popular and classic licensed properties such as Chuggington, Pokemon, Dinosaur Train, John Deere, Disney's Winnie the Pooh, Princesses, Cars, Fairies and Toy Story, and other well-known properties. TOMY International's mission is to inspire and fulfill the dreams of children and parents worldwide. TOMY International reaches its target consumers through multiple channels of distribution supporting more than 25,000 retail outlets throughout North and South America, Europe and Australia. TOMY International is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan-based TOMY Company, Ltd. (Tokyo Stock Exchange Code No. 7867).
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.