Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LONDON, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
While Obama aides tell executives to skip the Forum, we at AngloRu think you should consider the benefits of attending.
Yes We Can:
- Listen to the original source. You have a rare opportunity to listen without any editorial to what Putin has to say.
- Introduce yourself to government officials. You can catch up with them during official and social gatherings.
- Exchange opinions with visionaries.
- Meet partners and clients.
- Be ahead of your competition. Otherwise, Russian and Asian companies may simply fill the void.
- Experience one of the most beautiful cities. Simply walking along the embankment is a rare treat.
- Admire museums. The choice is enormous.
- Visit theatres.
Tripadviser gives you a perfect 3 day trip tips: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g298507-St_Petersburg_Northwestern_District-Vacations.html
- Try Russian food. We recommend the 'Terrassa' (Kazanskaya St., 3, St. Petersburg, Russia): great food, perfect service, fantastic views and celebrity-spotting opportunities (http://ginza.ru/spb/restaurant/terrassa).
- Enjoy yourself. The format of the Forum is well thought out as it gives a platform for business and leisure. It is a rare opportunity when you can do both. The full programme: http://www.forumspb.com/
Business leaders should consider if CEOs should allow the short term political agenda to affect their long term relationships.
"We regret the refusal by CEOs of some American companies to participate in the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum owing to the unprecedented pressure that the US Administration is exerting on business. I am convinced that the refusal will not affect the quality of the Forum or change our attitude towards the companies and their managers. We are still prepared to provide support to their business projects and initiatives in the Russian Federation," said Sergey Belyakov, Russia's deputy minister of economic development and one of the forum's organizers.
You can skip the event this year, but how can you be sure that you are not missing the boat?
Alexandre Bykov, Director
- Strategic Communications, Perception, Corporate Communications, Public Relations, PR
- Public Affairs, Government Relations, GR
- Digital Communications
- London, UK
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.