Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Burj Al Arab
DUBAI, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dubai's luxurious Burj Al Arab partners with the world's largest Instagram travel account
Dreaming of a life of luxury? Dubai's landmark Burj Al Arab hotel and Instagram account @beautifuldestinations have united to craft the ultimate world-wide Instameet to be held in Dubai; inclusive of private butlers, a helicopter scenic tour and cocktails in the iconic hotel's Royal Suite.
Globally, anyone can apply for this all-costs-covered opportunity, however only 10 people will get the opportunity to live the experience.
In addition to the heli-tour and white-gloved butler service, The World's Ultimate Instameet includes:
The Instameet will take place 20 - 22 June 2014. Five of the ten attendees will be handpicked by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations while the remaining five will be chosen by the public, based on the popularity of their Instagram image entry.
From 8 to 12 June, the public are encouraged to capture the image that they perceive to be their beautiful destination and post it on Instagram using @beautifuldestinations and #WorldsUltimateInstameet. Each day the top five images, selected by Burj Al Arab and @beautifuldestinations, will be added to @burjalarab, and the owner of the image with the most likes will be added to the invitee list.
The World's Ultimate Instameet Complete Offering:
- Two nights' accommodation in an exquisite 170 square metre Burj Al Arab suite (valued US$2,500 per night) complete with private butler, US$600 Hermes full size bespoke amenities, 24 carat gold iPad, 21" iMac and extensive bespoke offerings
- Once-in-a-lifetime exclusive cocktail party in the Royal Suite
- Scenic helicopter tour departing from Burj Al Arab's private rooftop helipad
- Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's Private Beach
- Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's restaurants and bars on a complimentary basis
- A La Prairie treatment at Burj Al Arab's Talise Spa
- Unlimited access to Burj Al Arab's leisure facilities including a library featuring world-renowned rare scripts, a royal billiard table, separate indoor mixed and female only infinity pools 150 metres above the Arabian Gulf, a private squash court, personal trainers and avant-garde sea-facing his and hers fitness health-spaces
- Return flights and Burj Al Arab Rolls-Royce Phantom airport transfers
- Private tour of Burj Al Arab's aquarium and our Dubai Turtle Rehabilitation Project, the Middle East's only turtle rehabilitation project
- Private shopping tours with an award winning stylist
- Access to Dubai's biggest social media inflencers for top insider tips
More images of Burj Al Arab are available in Jumeirah's media library http://media.jumeirah.com
Notes to Editors
What is an Instameet?
An Instameet is the bringing together of like-minded people to meet in person, explore and share photography with followers under a unified hashtag (#WorldsUltimateInstameet).
Why is Burj Al Arab holding an Instameet?
As social media platforms continue to gain global influence, Burj Al Arab believes it is important to embrace new opportunities that arise as a result. Many individual social media influencers have more followers than some of the world's leading publications. By bringing key social media influencers to experience Burj Al Arab we are able to spread our core brand values and position ourselves as an industry leader.
For further information please contact:
Burj Al Arab, Marketing and PR Department
PO Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 555008337 / +971 555009809
Visit us at: http://www.jumeirah.com/burjalarab
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.